Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello 2011 !!!

Happy new year everyone! I took a few (ok more than a few) weeks off from blogging, but now back in full affect. Christmas was amazing - and now the new year is here and I couldnt be more excited/happy/anxious! I can not wait to see what new trends 2011 will bring (:  Classes start in 13 days woo hoo!! And I already have my Coach and Juicy accessories lined up for use. I'm ready to meet new people, learn soo much, and do new things in life. When I get in the swing of college, this blog will become much more established.

Here are a few of my fav. celebs bringing in the new year / Looking quite stunning I must say!


2 comments:

  1. Sorry niece but xtina looks a little trailer parky to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol she does huh?! I kept looking at her like whats different!!

    ReplyDelete