Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Top 5 Gift Ideas For Your Friends


Well as we all know.. Christmas is on its way!!!! I'm excited because my mom has always made it a tradition that holiday time is family time. &I love my family. I decided to glance around for things I personally own (and are on my christmas list) that would be perfect for your bestfriend, roomie, or hey even a sister!



1. LC's Style book is so fun to read and handy with all of the ideas on what to wear. Kardashian Konfidential - (Really hope that book is under my tree)

2. I ADORE THESE KEY CHAINS! Coach and mini snow boots from Old Navy. The back of the black one says Love. Priced at $3 and change it makes a great stocking stuffer.

3. Can't go wrong with a few items from Juicy.

4.  (Jewelry holders and box from Claire's) These cute hands are good for keeping up with rings and bracelets.

5. Coffe mugs are from Kirkland's and the fabulous cheetah glass was purchased at T.J. Maxx.

I hope these stylish items make good gifts for you or some one you know!
Until next time fashionistas.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment